Friday 4 December 2009

Amy Winehouse for My Fair Lady. PLEASE!!!!




"I'm a good girl I am"

I’ve decided to start a campaign – triggered of by a comment on perezhilton.com earlier this week – in response to his question: who else could play Eliza Doolittle in the upcoming remake of My Fair Lady instead of (yawn) Keira Knightley, who is rumoured to be up for the part. Whilst most suggested (yawn) Natalie Portman or (bigger yawn) Anne Hathaway, one genius came up with what could potentially be the one of the most perfect pieces of casting in film history: Amy Winehouse!

Think about it! She can sing (it is, after all, a musical),  she wouldn’t need much work as early Eliza, and she scrubs up quite well, so would look amazing in the end. The nightmare, of course, would be getting her to turn up on set every day! Oh, and to remember her lines!!

2 comments: