Tuesday 6 October 2009

The Beach, in October!

I thought it would be a shame - especially since everyone I know in London is already bemoaning the weather there - to not go to the beach today, since I had very little to do (quel surprise!). The plan was to stay for a couple of hours, but after doing my 30 laps (in a 25m pool), the weather was too glorious, and I couldn´t get myself to leave. I even took a dip in the sea, and had a slightly Hitchcockian moment when a flock of sea gulls starting coming from all directions to have a nibble at some fish that were gathering round some bread thrown into the water by men fishing nearby. Ended up staying on till about 5pm, and left a few shades lighter than a lobster, having fallen asleep on the sunbed yet again.

Life´s hard, but it´s good!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you put sunblock. Finally news from the beautiful city of Barca; am so looking forward to hearing more+moe+more....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! It will be very interesting to see Barcelona through "fresh" eyes again. Very good idea.

    ReplyDelete