Friday 13 November 2009

Bicing Bloody Bicing!



Now that I am just about mastering the art of cycling, bicing has become my preferred mode of transport in the city.  However, the amount of faulty bikes is getting a bit irritating. This morning, like most mornings, I had to change my bicycle twice. One had no chain, and the brakes on the second one felt d-o-d-g-y. And let's not mention trying to park the damn thing! I practically had to fight to put mine in the station at Barceloneta this morning. About six of the slots weren't taking it. An Italian (wouldn't you know) try to beat me to the only functioning space with five minutes to go to my yoga class. As you can imagine, any feelings of zen that I'd built up on my way to the class flew straight out the window.

If you live in Barcelona, don't let the above you put you off joining bicing. Find out more at www.bicing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment