Wednesday 18 November 2009

Is it possible to not fall in love with Penelope Cruz?



Penelope on the night of her appearance on The Late Show with David Letterman


I can't help it! I'm head over heels in love with Penelope Cruz. It started off as a small crush when I first saw her in Bigas Luna's Jamon Jamon, slowly gathering momentum so that by the time she was Raimunda in Volver - which I have watched a squillion times, and will continue to do so for the rest of my life - it was a full-blown I-get-butterflies-in-my stomach-every-time-I-see-her kind of thing. She's now doing tons of press for Nine, the Rob Marshall musical in which she stars alongside Sofia Loren and Nicole Kidman and which should be opening very soon (watch trailer her http://www.apple.com/trailers/weinstein/nine/)

Yesterday, the lovely Pe appeared on The Late Show With David Letterman in the US. Here are two links from the show - unfortunately I can't find the whole thing on YouTube. In the second clip, watch her dodge Letterman's questions about her relationship with Javier Bardem. All I can say is: Lucky Man!






No comments:

Post a Comment