Saturday 14 November 2009

No 'crisis' when it comes to Choos.



Given the chaos, I didn't think standing there with a camera taking pictures would have been appreciated!


Whilst sales assistants in designer shops on Paseo de Gracia sat twiddling their thumbs at cash registers, the poor staff at H&M on the same street, and further down in Puerta del Angel were having a hard time handling the chaos caused by the crazed crowd wanting to get their hands on items from the H&M/Jimmy Choo collaboration. I popped in to have a peak and it was MAYHEM with very little items left on the shelves. During the five minutes I was in there for, I saw sales assistants bringing more stock in though, so I'm assuming the shelves were being restocked to keep up with the demand.

Kerching!

http://www.hm.com


No comments:

Post a Comment