Sunday 1 November 2009

This morning´s cleaning playlist.

I woke up to a bit of a cleaning frenzy this morning. After two days in Alicante, and a lazy day yesterday recovering from being around two infants, I needed something to do (the boyfriend is away working). So I woke up early, rolled up my sleeves, and off i went, accompanied by this rather unbutch selection of songs:

Charlene: I´ve Been To Paradise (But I´ve Never Been to Me)
Jennifer Holliday: And I´m Telling You (I´m Not Going)
Vikki Carr: It Must Be Him
Donna Summer: Four Seasons of Love - the whole album
Whitney Houston: I Have Nothing
Estrella Morente: Volver
Mina: Parole, Parole; Grande, Grande, Grande


I might as well have worn leggings, put rollers in my hair (tied with a scarf, naturally) and put on a dozen fili (gold bracelets much loved by women in Valletta) throughout the whole thing, but boy was it fun!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely playlist! This would go well with the list...xx

    http://ritttrattti.blogspot.com/2009/11/anna-oxa-donna-con-te-parade-fo-kings.html

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVgUWmujl54

    ReplyDelete